This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: jacks updates
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Chris Abbey <jikes at cabbey dot net>
- Cc: Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 25 Oct 2004 13:34:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: jacks updates
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Chris> I've never really been good at picking the location for where
Chris> tests should go in the hierarchy... it's often a subjective
Yeah. I looked and there is already tests/non-jls/assert.
So how about tests/non-jls/<feature name>?
Chris> Personally, I'm inclined to like this idea... it's likely
Chris> something we should make extensible, so for example a test
Chris> could be marked as "expect fail on < 1.5, expect pass on >=
Chris> 1.5" or similar.
Sounds good, let's do it.