This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Object.clone() out of memory tests
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: "Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen at sumatra dot nl>
- Cc: "Mauve Discuss" <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:26:17 +1000
- Subject: Re: Object.clone() out of memory tests
"Jeroen Frijters" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'd like to move the out of memory test in
> gnu/testlet/java/lang/object/clone.java to a separate file. The test
> makes my system unbearably slow (because it pushes all memory to the
> swap file) so it would be nice to be able to disable to separately.
> Any objections?
None from me.
It would be nice if there was a convention of flagging tests that are in
some way VM or environment specific so that they could be deselected in
a Mauve key file.