This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve patches for SpinnerListModel
- From: Thomas Zander <zander at javalobby dot org>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Andrew John Hughes <gnu_andrew at member dot fsf dot org>,classpath at gnu dot org,tromey at redhat dot com,Robert Lougher <rob dot lougher at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:22:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mauve patches for SpinnerListModel
- References: <20040819003736.GA24589@middle-earth.co.uk> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Sunday 05 September 2004 21:26, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > Also, does anyone have any idea as to why Mauve only seems to test
> > java.io and java.net when I run make check? ?Using ant, I can get it
> > to compile all the tests but it segfaults in
> > java.lang.reflect.Array.newInstance.
> For these kind of questions there is the
> email@example.com mailinglist.
Immediately after reporting the bug :) you can alter the build.xml to only
test the classes you wrote quite easilly.
In the "test" target there are some <fileset /> lines and all you have to
do is to make sure the includes part points to the dir you want to test
(it will take all subclasses as well if you use 2 *'s at the end)
Naturally you should remove the fileset tags you don't want (there are 2 by
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----