This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve verify CVS access
- From: Thomas <zander at javalobby dot org>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "Stephen Cheng" <scheng at innaworks dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:31:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mauve verify CVS access
- References: <MFEHKCABJDFCMAIGKEOOIECLDFAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Wednesday 14 July 2004 06:00, Stephen Cheng wrote:
> Hello guru,
> I am trying to access the CVS repository of Mauve project the Verify
> component through CVS access, by following the instructions on
> http://sources.redhat.com/mauve/cvs.html. However it appears that the
> repository does not exist. I wonder whether you could give me any pointers.
> Do I need any special rights etc?
> Is the repository I used below correct?
> Here is the CVS command I used:
> cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/verify login
The Mauve CVS repository does not have such a module; I honestly must say that
I don't even know what you mean with the 'Verify component'..
The command you pasted is also not found on the webpage you linked to.
What were you trying to do? Did the command examples on the cvs page not work
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----