This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve halts after first error.
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: "James Damour (Suvarov454)" <suvarov454 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:42:58 +1000
- Subject: Re: Mauve halts after first error.
I ran into this particular problem too. Someone has checked in a Mauve
test case that refers to a class that Classpath does not yet support.
[I wish people wouldn't do this!]
The workaround is to add the following line to your keys file: