This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Moogigvko Real Val1um, X.Anax,L.Evitra..S0ma..Much M0re.....
- From: "jeromy mcminn" <paigemeden at findusin dot co dot uk>
- To: "fermin cano" <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: "tyron trasport" <microcelli5 dot com at sources dot redhat dot com>,"hilton range" <s-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>,"kirby musgrove" <mailer-daemon at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:39:55 +0500
- Subject: Moogigvko Real Val1um, X.Anax,L.Evitra..S0ma..Much M0re.....
- Reply-to: "jeromy mcminn" <paigemeden at findusin dot co dot uk>
broodmes afschrikken afvezelde
We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a`p`p`roved phaarmacy presscriptions.
B`uy V@L|UM, X@NA.X O`n1ine For Less
Will ship worldwide.
R G http://n.qe.siphons4451drugs.us/f74/
A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard. They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"