This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve patches.
- From: Bill McFadden <billmc at agora dot rdrop dot com>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Bill McFadden <billmc at agora dot rdrop dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:09:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mauve patches.
>> David Lichteblau writes:
>> Yes. I suppose Thomas' Ant script should do the right thing with
>> respect to the tags.
>The selecting of files based on some 'tag in their content is quite easy in
>ant; its a standard target. I could add an ant-build target that builds
>based on tags.
A build.xml that does the JDK1.1 tests would be terrific. I was
unsuccessful building Mauve from the instructions in README, but Thomas's
Ant script worked.
Bill McFadden firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.rdrop.com/users/billmc
CAUTION: Don't look into laser beam with remaining eye.