This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: mauve ./ChangeLog gnu/testlet/java/lang/Charac ...
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: crawley at sources dot redhat dot com, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:26:08 +1000
- Subject: Re: mauve ./ChangeLog gnu/testlet/java/lang/Charac ...
Mark Wielaard <email@example.com> wrote:
> One thing that seems to be missing though is the CharInfo.decimalDigit
> field. Without such a field the code will not compile. But it seems we
> don't use that field during the tests either. Should I add the following
> or did you have something else in mind?
> diff -u -r1.3 CharInfo.java
> --- gnu/testlet/java/lang/Character/CharInfo.java 4 Feb 1999 18:46:19 -0000 1.3
> +++ gnu/testlet/java/lang/Character/CharInfo.java 12 Apr 2004 12:12:44 -0000
> @@ -29,6 +29,7 @@
> public String name;
> public String category;
> + public int decimalDigit;
> public int digit;
> public int numericValue;
> public char uppercase;
My apologies everyone. It looks like I forgot to check-in the change
Mark: your change is spot on.