This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve patches.
- From: Archie Cobbs <archie at dellroad dot org>
- To: Thomas Zander <zander at javalobby dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, GNU Classpath <classpath at gnu dot org>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:44:16 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Mauve patches.
Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Thursday 08 April 2004 21:56, Andrew Haley wrote:
> > > > I'd really like to see my stuff committed, or commented on if just
> > > > committing is unacceptable.
> > I was intending to do it at the start of this week, sorry.
> Its next week now; so your schedule was probably too full. (No offence!)
> I hope you'll agree that its more important to have people creating patches
> and moving the project forward then to always have a 100% correct CVS.
> (problems can be fixed post-commit)
> In that case; what about providing me with a writable CVS account so I
> won't have to bother you anymore.
Me too :-)
Archie Cobbs * CTO, Awarix * http://www.awarix.com