Some issues..

Thomas Zander writes:

 > Next CVS does not compile with suns javac
 > (gnu/testlet/java/text/SimpleDateFormat/attribute.java)

Would you please help us here by sending a patch?

 > Please make the project seem 'less dead' to the passing eye!!  If Red-hat
 > does not do anything; what about moving the project to sourceforge or
 > savannah ??

How would moving the project to a different server help?  Many people
contribute to Mauve, Red Hat provide the server.

 > Anyway; maybe someone here can answer my question posted on the classpath
 > list a couple of days ago (providing a patch to mauve).
 > http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2004-04/msg00000.html

It was a very strange patch.  A tarfile with one file that was a diff,
and a new directory.  However, that patch looks reasonable enough.
However, there was no ChangeLog entry; we'll need one of those.

Andrew.