This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Zander <zander at javalobby dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 14:15:42 +0100
- Subject: Some issues..
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Zander writes:
> Next CVS does not compile with suns javac
Would you please help us here by sending a patch?
> Please make the project seem 'less dead' to the passing eye!! If Red-hat
> does not do anything; what about moving the project to sourceforge or
> savannah ??
How would moving the project to a different server help? Many people
contribute to Mauve, Red Hat provide the server.
> Anyway; maybe someone here can answer my question posted on the classpath
> list a couple of days ago (providing a patch to mauve).
It was a very strange patch. A tarfile with one file that was a diff,
and a new directory. However, that patch looks reasonable enough.
However, there was no ChangeLog entry; we'll need one of those.