This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
[Q] Number of unit tests in Mauve and of assertions in Classpath?
- From: Markus Gälli <markus dot gaelli at iam dot unibe dot ch>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:26:38 +0100
- Subject: [Q] Number of unit tests in Mauve and of assertions in Classpath?
if I understand correct, Mauve is a test suite for several Java
libraries / implementations.
I am curious: Do the java implementers like Classpath use assertions in
their code or "only" your tests?
Especially I'd like to have some numbers of the latest versions (which
one would that be?) of Mauve + Classpath:
- How many tests are in Mauve?
- How many run green for Classpath?
- How many assertions (like pre- postconditions/ invariants) are there
Thanks a lot.