This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 04 Jan 2004 13:37:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- References: <C9YT5Z08RMFNHDTP2YJFNJ71S755Y.3ff77b60@p733>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mohan" == Mohan Embar <email@example.com> writes:
Mohan> Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
Mohan> a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
Mohan> the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
Mohan> stuff into Mauve?
I've added you to the Mauve group on sources.redhat.com.