This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:52:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- References: <C9YT5Z08RMFNHDTP2YJFNJ71S755Y.3ff77b60@p733>
Mohan Embar wrote:
Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
stuff into Mauve?
If you have write access to gcc, there's a good chance
you have write access to mauve.
I tried to check out Muave with this CVSROOT:
and it worked.
If not, it's the same machine as gcc.gnu.org, so use the