This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:33:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Date.parse
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>I also have a Mauve test case.
Tom had once mentioned that Mauve checkins were
a free-for-all, but I've only be able to get at
the sources via anonymous CVS. How do I check
stuff into Mauve?