This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Configure weirdness
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:20:36 +1000
- Subject: Re: Configure weirdness
Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 14:49, Andrew Haley wrote:
> > Out of interest, what versions of aclocal, automake, and
> > autoconf work with Mauve for you?
> I am using:
> automake 1.7.6
> autoconf 2.57
... and I'm using automake 1.6.1 and autoconf 2.53 with no problems.
I agree that getting rid of Mauve's dependency on automake / autoconf
would be a good idea.