This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: How to install Mauve?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Lipphei Adam <lipphei at cs dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Jul 2003 13:36:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to install Mauve?
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 18:48, Lipphei Adam wrote:
> I am trying to install Mauve on a i686-pc-linux box. From README file,
> it says run configure, but when I tried to run it, it was not a valid
> command. I was wondering if I missed something (maybe environment
> variables etc).
The CVS version doesn't contain the configure file.
You will first run to automake to generate it.