This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Mauve Code Coverage
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: yan dot georget at koalog dot com
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 Jun 2003 16:43:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mauve Code Coverage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 19:49, Yan Georget wrote:
> I've recently discovered the Mauve project.
> I was myself thinking about writing tests for Java libraries, but since you
> started before...
Please join the fun! As you can see there are lots of standard classes
without mauve tests.
> Anyway, my email concerns code coverage. Do you compute the code coverage of
> your test suites?
No currently not.
> At Koalog, we have developped a powerful code coverage computation tool
> You can download an evaluation version.
> If you like it, and since you are an open-source project, we could grant you
> the right to use it with no restrictions.
It looks interesting but does "right to use it with no restrictions"
mean that you would distribute a version under a free software license?
Does it run on one of the free VMs?