Mauve Code Coverage

Hello,

I've recently discovered the Mauve project.
I was myself thinking about writing tests for Java libraries, but since you
started before...

Anyway, my email concerns code coverage. Do you compute the code coverage of
your test suites?

At Koalog, we have developped a powerful code coverage computation tool
(http://www.koalog.com/php/kover.php).
You can download an evaluation version.
If you like it, and since you are an open-source project, we could grant you
the right to use it with no restrictions.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Yan Georget