This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Mauve Code Coverage
- From: Yan Georget <yan dot georget at koalog dot com>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:49:22 +0200
- Subject: Mauve Code Coverage
- Organization: Koalog
- Reply-to: yan dot georget at koalog dot com
I've recently discovered the Mauve project.
I was myself thinking about writing tests for Java libraries, but since you
Anyway, my email concerns code coverage. Do you compute the code coverage of
your test suites?
At Koalog, we have developped a powerful code coverage computation tool
You can download an evaluation version.
If you like it, and since you are an open-source project, we could grant you
the right to use it with no restrictions.
Let me know what you think.