This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Build Error
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Jun 2003 09:52:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Build Error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 03:56, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> Now though, I can't just do:
> echo gnu.testlet.java.lang.Character.unicode |
> from the directory I did make check in. I get:
> FAIL: uncaught exception loading
You have probably used the mauve-libgcj from the gcc/libjava directory.
If you have then this is clear since that file contains the following:
# Character.unicode seems to be very broken (the test)
# Does not give meaningfull test results at the moment.
Which disables compiling of that class. If you really want to run this
(buggy) test then remove that line from the mauve-libgcj file.
You will then also have to
$ rm choices .save-keys
$ make check KEYS=libgcj