Re: Build Error

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 03:56, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> Now though, I can't just do:
> echo gnu.testlet.java.lang.Character.unicode |
> ./SimpleTestHarness
>
> from the directory I did make check in. I get:
>
> FAIL: uncaught exception loading
> gnu.testlet.java.lang.Character.unicode:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

You have probably used the mauve-libgcj from the gcc/libjava directory.
If you have then this is clear since that file contains the following:

        # Character.unicode seems to be very broken (the test)
        # Does not give meaningfull test results at the moment.
        !java.lang.Character.unicode

Which disables compiling of that class. If you really want to run this
(buggy) test then remove that line from the mauve-libgcj file.
You will then also have to
$ rm choices .save-keys
before redoing
$ make check KEYS=libgcj