Re: Autoconf problems?

Brian Call <bcall at precise dot com> writes:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm having some problems getting autoconf to generate the configure script.
> I'm not much of a wiz with autoconf but I've tried everything I can think of
> (including getting the latest version) to no avail. Here are the error
> messages I'm seeing when running the autoconf from the mauve base directory:

I'll probably regret responding without trying myself... but the usual
invocation from CVS is `aclocal;automake;autoconf'.  aclocal updates
aclocal.m4 which is where autoconf should find the macros you
mention.  aclocal should complain if it cannot find them in
/usr/share/aclocal/.  Hope that helps.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>