This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Autoconf problems?
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Brian Call <bcall at precise dot com>
- Cc: "'mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com'" <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 16 Apr 2003 16:25:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Autoconf problems?
- References: <3FCEB666DA97D511BA840002A564C1D986B4CE@EXCHANGE-CO>
Brian Call <bcall at precise dot com> writes:
> Hi Guys,
> I'm having some problems getting autoconf to generate the configure script.
> I'm not much of a wiz with autoconf but I've tried everything I can think of
> (including getting the latest version) to no avail. Here are the error
> messages I'm seeing when running the autoconf from the mauve base directory:
I'll probably regret responding without trying myself... but the usual
invocation from CVS is `aclocal;automake;autoconf'. aclocal updates
aclocal.m4 which is where autoconf should find the macros you
mention. aclocal should complain if it cannot find them in
/usr/share/aclocal/. Hope that helps.
Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>