This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: AWT tests
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 11 Apr 2003 10:57:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: AWT tests
- References: <3E9402F9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Brian> Probably could put such a test into Mauve. Perhaps we should have a
Brian> policy of putting all non-interactive tests that do not require a
Brian> DISPLAY into Mauve?
If someone wants to try to tackle tests needing some sort of display,
we can make a new module in cvs for them.