This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: AWT tests
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Apr 2003 23:03:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: AWT tests
- References: <3E9402F9.email@example.com>
Daniel Bonniot <Daniel dot Bonniot at inria dot fr> writes:
> Is Mauve accepting testcases for AWT classes? I see there are none at
> the moment.
Wonka has some tests... there was talk of I think creating another
module to include such tests. Not sure though. Really requires
someone to dedicate some time to setting this up and getting it going.
> I found a bug in Classpath, for java.awt.color.ColorSpace, which is a
> JDK1.2 class. It would fit well with mauve, since it is not an
> interactive test.
Probably could put such a test into Mauve. Perhaps we should have a
policy of putting all non-interactive tests that do not require a
DISPLAY into Mauve?
Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>