This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Is InputStreamReader.ready method deprecated ?
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Patrick Ellis <Patrick dot Ellis at sas dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 04 Mar 2003 23:22:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is InputStreamReader.ready method deprecated ?
- References: <F2E670D5036BE14E89473A3FAEDE6ACE428F9A@merc18.na.sas.com>
On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 20:49, Patrick Ellis wrote:
> Question: I have a testcase that is failing across several platforms (UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS, etc) that according to the comment in the code was deprecated after 1.1 but I can NOT find any documentation or statement from the SUN JavaTM 2 Platform, Standard Edition, v 1.4.1 website or any books that say the code should be deprecated for the
> InputStreamReader.ready method . Has the function been deprecated ?
Not to my knowledge.
The test looks strange I would expect the first test to always fail.
But with gcj it actaully doesn't/ Haven't figured out why yet.