This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Purpose of .net.SocketTest test_BasicServer #12
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: "Steve Murry" <Steve dot Murry at sas dot com>
- Cc: <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 29 Jan 2003 23:38:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Purpose of .net.SocketTest test_BasicServer #12
- References: <F2E670D5036BE14E89473A3FAEDE6ACE01BD6B56@merc18.na.sas.com>
"Steve Murry" <Steve.Murry@sas.com> writes:
> Can someone examine the following testcase in the .net.Socket
> package and let me know what it is designed to test.
It was a broken test and noted as much though not removed before now.
I've removed it since Sun's JDK thought it was bogus as well.
> Thanks for the help
> Steve Murry
> SAS Institute, Inc.
Brian "lives in Cary not so far from SAS" Jones ;)
Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>