This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: 600+ BigDecimal tests
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Jan 2003 16:09:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: 600+ BigDecimal tests
- References: <1040597992.16986.54.camel@escape> <1041557727.20966.163.camel@elsschot>
On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 17:35, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Would it be OK to commit this?
Yes, of course. Thanks, and sorry for the delay.
> If you have a way to track changes from the original test could you send
> me the script you are using then I can hack that.
I don't have anything like that.