This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: 600+ BigDecimal tests
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 07:27:41 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: 600+ BigDecimal tests
--- Mark Wielaard <email@example.com> wrote:
> Couldn't cross check against kaffe since that gives:
> FAIL: uncaught exception loading
> [exception was kaffe.util.NotImplemented]
Aah, that's a "known defect" ;) You need to install
the gnu mp libs for arbitrary precision mathematics
first ( http://www.swox.com/gmp/ ), and then recompile
kaffe to pick it up. I've posted a patch on the kaffe
mailing list last week that would allow to fall back
on classpath's pure java implementation if gnu mp can
not be found. It should enter the kaffe CVS next week.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.