Re: 600+ BigDecimal tests

Hi Mark,

--- Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> wrote:

> Couldn't cross check against kaffe since that gives:
> FAIL: uncaught exception loading

gnu.testlet.java.math.BigDecimal.DiagBigDecimaljava.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
> [exception was kaffe.util.NotImplemented]

Aah, that's a "known defect" ;) You need to install
the gnu mp libs for arbitrary precision mathematics
first ( http://www.swox.com/gmp/ ), and then recompile
kaffe to pick it up. I've posted a patch on the kaffe
mailing list last week that would allow to fall back
on classpath's pure java implementation if gnu mp can
not be found. It should enter the kaffe CVS next week.

cheers,
dalibor topic