This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
600+ BigDecimal tests
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Dec 2002 14:59:50 -0800
- Subject: 600+ BigDecimal tests
I've just committed the following change...
2002-12-22 Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gnu/testlet/java/math/BigDecimal/DiagBigDecimal.java: New file.
It's over 100k, so I'm not going to post it as a patch.
It contains a large number of BigDecimal test cases. I generated it
by hacking on DiagBigDecimal.java from IBM's ICU project.
The ICU project uses a very liberal license (which I copied into the
test source), so it seems like fair game for Mauve.