This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: More tests for 4 java.io classes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David King <david_king at softhome dot net>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Dec 2002 20:11:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: More tests for 4 java.io classes
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "David" == David King <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> Attached are new tests for java.io.FileDescriptor and
David> java.io.FilePermission, and updated tests for
David> java.io.FileInputStream and java.io.FileOutputStream. I
David> believe that all of the methods for 1.4 are now tested for
David> these classes.
Hi David. I'm not ignoring this email, but my time is very limited
this week (I'm leaving for the holidays soon). If nobody has dealt
with this while I'm gone, I'll have a look when I get back.
Also, if these tests look good I'll send you info on getting write
access. Or, if somebody else looks at the tests they can do that too.