This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [GNU Crypto] Re: request for comments (long)
- From: "Raif S. Naffah" <raif at fl dot net dot au>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>, tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Mauve <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>,gnu-crypto-discuss at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:09:35 +1100
- Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Re: request for comments (long)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: raif at fl dot net dot au
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Wednesday 11 December 2002 10:09, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> --- Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > >>>>> "Raif" == Raif S Naffah <<email@example.com>(by
> > way of Raif S. Naffah <firstname.lastname@example.org>)> writes:
> > Raif> i'm trying to add Mauve regression tests to
> > the GNU Crypto project...
> I hope the regression tests, as far as they are
> useable as API tests, could be contributed to mauve,
> if the GNU Crypto developers are going to convert them
> to use mauve's test framework.
GNU Crypto offers its own API in addition to the JCE API. the
regression tests cover both.
i see no problem in contributing the tests to mauve in principle. in
practice, where would these tests live in Mauve source tree? (back to
point IV of my post ;-)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Que du magnifique
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----