This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: request for comments (long)
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com, raif at fl dot net dot au
- Cc: Mauve <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, GNU Crypto <gnu-crypto-discuss at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:09:37 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: request for comments (long)
--- Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> >>>>> "Raif" == Raif S Naffah <<firstname.lastname@example.org>(by
> way of Raif S. Naffah <email@example.com>)> writes:
> Raif> i'm trying to add Mauve regression tests to
> the GNU Crypto project.
> Raif> currently regression tests are done with JUnit
> (framework and
> Raif> implementation).
I hope the regression tests, as far as they are
useable as API tests, could be contributed to mauve,
if the GNU Crypto developers are going to convert them
to use mauve's test framework.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.