This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: ResourceBundle variants and child variants
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Dec 2002 15:17:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: ResourceBundle variants and child variants
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><1039551787.7415.50.camel@elsschot>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Mark> Sigh, I really wish there was a real Java standard.
Yeah. Though then we'd spend hundreds of hours in committee meetings :-)
Mark> I don't think that it is such a slam-dunk as Andrew says but removing
Mark> (or disabling) these tests does make sense. Does anybody disagree?
Is there any way to test the 1.4 JDK and see what Sun is up to? I
realize that isn't always normative, but it seems like in this case it