This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- Cc: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>, crawley at sources dot redhat dot com, Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: 19 Nov 2002 10:10:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- References: <200211190009.gAJ0920x002866@piglet.dstc.edu.au>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Stephen> It is important that we don't accidentally end up with Mauve
Stephen> depending on a specific version of autoconf / automake /
Conversely, and perhaps perversely, I don't think this is very
important. It may not even be possible.