This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>, crawley at sources dot redhat dot com, Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:29:05 +1000
- Subject: Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
> >> I rely on those files being there!
> >> I'm going to put them back.
> Brian> Why?
> We have nightly builds that check out Mauve into the libgcj test
> suite. If configure isn't there, the test fails.
Can't your nightly build run "aclocal ; automake ; autoconf" before
it runs "./configure ..."?