This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- Cc: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>, crawley at sources dot redhat dot com, Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: 18 Nov 2002 11:29:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- References: <200211180253.gAI2r30x000364@piglet.dstc.edu.au>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Stephen> Or put it another way, why should the CVS respository contain
Stephen> your versions of these files, rather than mine?
Why are you rebuilding the files at all?
Let's add maintainer-mode and leave the files. I'd prefer it since it
makes our automated testing simpler -- it is one less dependency we
need to worry about.