This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, crawley at sources dot redhat dot com, Mauve News Group <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:53:03 +1000
- Subject: Re: mauve ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
> Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
> > >>>>> ">" == crawley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > >> Removed files:
> > >> . : Makefile.in aclocal.m4 configure
> > >> Log message:
> > >> Removed files generated by autoconf, etcetera
> > I rely on those files being there!
> > I'm going to put them back.
Or put it another way, why should the CVS respository contain your
versions of these files, rather than mine?