This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: JDK 1.1 End of Life
- From: Daryl Lee <dlee at altaregos dot com>
- To: Mauve Discuss <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, Classpath List <classpath at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:57:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: JDK 1.1 End of Life
- References: <20021112100649.A3737@tigger>
Thanks for the help; a couple of you gave me links to sites that had the
foresight to preserve a copy for safekeeping.
On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:06:49AM -0500, Daryl Lee wrote:
> I have been working on the Mauve tests for the GNU Classpath project,
> focusing on JDK1.1, java.io. Today when I went to Sun's site
> (http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.1/index.html) to read the
> JDK 1.1 API specs on a particular package, I discovered that they have
> taken the documentation offline, citing the "Sun End of Life Process."
> Does someone have a link to a valid copy of the JDK 1.1 API they can send
> Daryl Lee
> Marietta, GA