This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: JDK 1.1 End of Life
- From: Julian Scheid <julian at sektor37 dot de>
- To: Daryl Lee <dlee at altaregos dot com>
- Cc: Mauve Discuss <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>, Classpath List<classpath at gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:36:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: JDK 1.1 End of Life
- References: <20021112100649.A3737@tigger>
The page also says:
"For developer requirements, all products that have completed the EOL
transition period have moved to the Archive area."
You can still find the JDK 1.1 API there:
Daryl Lee wrote:
I have been working on the Mauve tests for the GNU Classpath project,
focusing on JDK1.1, java.io. Today when I went to Sun's site
(http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.1/index.html) to read the
JDK 1.1 API specs on a particular package, I discovered that they have
taken the documentation offline, citing the "Sun End of Life Process."
Does someone have a link to a valid copy of the JDK 1.1 API they can send