This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: bug in DoubleTest, FloatTest
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 05 Nov 2002 07:58:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: bug in DoubleTest, FloatTest
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Dalibor> I think I've found a bug in mauve tests for java.lang.Double
Dalibor> and java.lang.Float. the shortbytevalue test nr. 5 assumes
Dalibor> that the truncated byte value of a Float/Double created with
Dalibor> 400.35 is equal to 127, when it is -112 on both kaffe and
I think this bug is already fixed in cvs.
I looked and now the code reads `... != (byte) 400'.
This isn't ideal -- checking the correct value would be better.