This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: bug in DoubleTest, FloatTest
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at email dot byu dot edu>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 08:14:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: bug in DoubleTest, FloatTest
- References: <email@example.com>
This very bug was raised about a month ago. I'm surprised it hasn't been
fixed yet, but go ahead and fix it.
Dalibor Topic wrote:
I think I've found a bug in mauve tests for
java.lang.Double and java.lang.Float. the
shortbytevalue test nr. 5 assumes that the truncated
byte value of a Float/Double created with 400.35 is
equal to 127, when it is -112 on both kaffe and
double d = 400.35;
also prints out -112 on both environments.
I can send you a patch for
gnu/testlet/java/lang/Double/FloatTest.java, if you
need one. It should be trivial fix.
Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
This signature intentionally left boring.
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
BYU student, free software programmer