This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: New java.lang.Thread tests
- From: Patrick Tullmann <tullmann at cs dot utah dot edu>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:27:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: New java.lang.Thread tests
- References: <1033840111.29748.540.camel@elsschot>
> It would be greatly appreciated if people could check the tests because
> it is far to easy to make silly mistakes in these multi-threaded setups.
FYI, there are some tests in the Kaffe distro (look for
test/regression/*Thread*java) that have worked for a while and are
known to work on the JDK. You might find ideas there.
----- ----- ---- --- --- -- - - - - -
Pat Tullmann firstname.lastname@example.org
Your research fills a much needed gap.