This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: java.io Directory Structure
- From: "Aaron M. Renn" <arenn at urbanophile dot com>
- To: Daryl Lee <dlee at altaregos dot com>
- Cc: Mauve Discuss <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:24:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: java.io Directory Structure
- Organization: GNU's Not Unix!
- References: <20020920152604.B22368@tigger>
Daryl Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
> I have recently signed up to complete the JDK 1.1 test suite for java.io. I notice that, unlike most of the other packages, this one does not have a directory structure that has a one-to-one correspondence to the package classes. Before I proceed, I would like to reconstruct the gnu/testlet/java/io directory along API lines. Before doing so, I would like to find out if there are objections. If you have any comments, please post them. I'll let this proposal percolate for a week before taking any action in the repository.
I believe I wrote the original test packages. Could you describe in more
detail what the problem is and how you want to fix it? I will see if that
rattles my brain into coming up with any possible problems with your
approach. In general, I've no objections to changing the test packages.
BTW: Would you please enable word wrap in your mail client? THanks.
Aaron M. Renn (email@example.com) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/