This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Killer bug in gnu.testlet.java.io.RandomAccessFile.raf
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: 14 Sep 2002 20:04:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Killer bug in gnu.testlet.java.io.RandomAccessFile.raf
- References: <200209141411.g8EEBjpl017819@piglet.dstc.edu.au>
Stephen Crawley <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Brian,
> You wrote:
> > I think this has been recently patched in Classpath.
> The bug is still in the Classpath CVS. It is actually in the native
> code library for javaio.
Sorry, I was reading an email from the classpath-commits list that
made me think otherwise for some reason.
Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>