This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Killer bug in gnu.testlet.java.io.RandomAccessFile.raf
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, crawley at piglet dot dstc dot edu dot au
- Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:11:45 +1000
- Subject: Re: Killer bug in gnu.testlet.java.io.RandomAccessFile.raf
> I think this has been recently patched in Classpath.
The bug is still in the Classpath CVS. It is actually in the native
code library for javaio.
> Thanks very much
> for the bug report. It would probably be useful to change the Mauve
> test to detect when it has skipped further than it should be possible
> to skip and indicate the error.
I've just recently got CVS commit access for Mauve. I checked in a fix
for the "raf" testcase last night.