Need a regression test framework

Hi,

I'm currently scouting for frameworks that will help automate regression
testcases. Looked a DejaGnu and use of Expect. Loved Expect (and Don Libes
excellent FAQ) except found DejaGnu rather complicated and suitable for
C,C++ audience. Also, most of my team members are no-scripters! They all
prefer Java.

Want to download and try Mauve, but we are behind corporate firewall and
cannot access redhat ftp servers. Do you have any HTTP download site?

Regards,
Anirban