Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?

Hi Mark,

--- Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 11:32, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> > The major point junit has for it, in my opinion,
> is
> > the amount of documentation surrounding it: books,
> > tutorials etc. It seems to be easy to find
> answers.
> > That could lower the entry barrier for fresh mauve
> > contributors.
>
> Having a simple/short but good documentation and
> template/example file
> for Mauve will probably be more important for people
> wanting to
> contribute then JUnit support though.

I fully agree. The lack of a simple, step-by-step
guide to adding new tests to mauve, is the major
stumbling block for beginners. It seems to pop up
about once every three months, and I've even asked for
it myself ;) Documenting good testing practices should
also help quite a bit.

best regards,

dalibor topic