This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?
- From: John Leuner <jewel at pixie dot co dot za>
- To: Alex Lau <alex at dentonlive dot com>
- Cc: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>, kissme-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com, Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Date: 18 Jul 2002 14:25:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?
- References: <200207170047.g6H0l3R11371@piglet.dstc.edu.au> <3D358BFB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I couldn't find the mauve-kissme file ...
> I don't know how that key file look like, but I still have a hard time
> using a key file to run that against Mauve... that's why I try to upload
> those file.
> Yes I know it is not an officeal way to run their test.... but it at
> least able to
> generate report for anything sub directory on any java and javax classes.
I agree with Alex, I have found mauve much easier to run by hand
(bypassing the KEYS mechanism).
> who is the gate keeper for the cvs...this shouldn't be that diffcult to
> put in.
There are several people who have CVS access. You can also get access if