This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?
- From: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>
- To: Alex Lau <alex at dentonlive dot com>
- Cc: Stephen Crawley <crawley at dstc dot edu dot au>, John Leuner <jewel at pixie dot co dot za>, kissme-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net, mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:48:49 +1000
- Subject: Re: [Kissme-general] Re: Should I or not submit changes?
> I couldn't find the mauve-kissme file ...
It is there now. Look in the kissme CVS for useful-scripts/mauve-kissme.
Also look at the 'run-mauve-regression' rule in the latest version of the
[I'm sorry this took so long. I trashed my home directory and had
to rebuild it. :-(]