This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [mauve] Patch for BufferedByteOutputStream
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Mauve Discussion Mailing List <mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 13 Jun 2002 11:22:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [mauve] Patch for BufferedByteOutputStream
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <email@example.com> writes:
Dalibor> attached you'll find a patch that fixes the interrupt
Dalibor> test for java.io.BufferedByteOutputStream. The patch
Dalibor> was created by Timothy Stack <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Thanks. I'm checking this in.
Please send a ChangeLog entry with patches. It makes things a bit
easier for me.