This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [mauve] configure breaks for automake 1.6.1
- From: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- To: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [mauve] configure breaks for automake 1.6.1
--- Brian Jones <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dalibor Topic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > I'm using automake 1.6.1 and the configure scripts
> > break down demanding aclocal-1.6a, while automake
> > 1.6.1, which is the latest released version, just
> > provides aclocal-1.6 , without the 'a' at the end.
> > Could some kind soul with CVS access regenerate
> > configuration files, please?
> Dalibor, you could try running
> 'aclocal;automake;autoconf' yourself
> and get them working in your environment.
sure, that worked for me. I just thought I'd report it
to the mailing list for fixing in the CVS ;)
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup