This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: [mauve] configure breaks for automake 1.6.1
- From: Brian Jones <cbj at gnu dot org>
- To: Dalibor Topic <robilad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Jun 2002 23:35:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [mauve] configure breaks for automake 1.6.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dalibor Topic <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm using automake 1.6.1 and the configure scripts
> break down demanding aclocal-1.6a, while automake
> 1.6.1, which is the latest released version, just
> provides aclocal-1.6 , without the 'a' at the end.
> Could some kind soul with CVS access regenerate the
> configuration files, please?
I'm in the middle of finishing my system upgrade to RH 7.3. Could
someone take a look at this for Dalibor? I'd rather not have the
generated files in CVS in the first place... but anyway.
Dalibor, you could try running 'aclocal;automake;autoconf' yourself
and get them working in your environment.
Brian Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>